The new newsletter's here! The new newsletter's here!!
- 1979 at Homecoming 2016 - Photos and Stories
- "Save the Dates" for Class events through 2020.
- 1979 Dartmouth College Fund Update & Records
- "In Memory" articles about five classmates by Ben Riley
- Several Classmate Updates
- News about the New Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
- The Confluence - A Book by Seven Classmates
- "The History of our Class in 79 Objects" Project
- ...and for the first time, three QR codes in the issue for easy mobile access to key class websites.
This month's DAM - featuring Rob Evans
Viewers often think of art as propelled by inspiration, but for Robert Evans ’79, meticulous prep work is essential for large wall murals that can stretch 50 to 60 feet or more. “It all comes down to planning and not getting lost on the wall,” says Evans, whose work appears at the Smithsonian Museum of American History, the New England Aquarium, George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate and museums and visitor centers around the country.
Read more about Evans in the November/December 2016 issue of DAM, and visit his website to view more of his murals.
A memory from freshman fall....
Photo of the Class of ’79 record-breaking 100-tier bonfire, taken by Charlie Rowe in November 1975 from the front overhang of the Hanover Inn.
Updated 35th Reunion Photos!
DAM - two featured classmates!
Two classmates are mentioned in the May/June issue of DAM:
79th Day Micro-Reunions!
Mini-reunion in Addis Ababa
Where in the world is this mini-reunion? Can you say Africa?