Not, one, but TWO new newsletters!
May 2017 Newsletter Features:
1. D79 60th Birthday Celebration Homecoming Weekend (Oct 5-8) including detail on events and Group Hotel Reservations.
2. A few good 79 Updates from Classmates.
3. "Save the Dates" for Class events through 2020 (including Dartmouth Football plays Yankee Stadium on 11/9/2019).
4. QR codes for easy mobile access to key class websites.
June 2017 Newsletter Features:
1. Make your gift today for Dartmouth College Fund.
2. Help Wanted for Editorial Support of your class newsletter.
3. A few good updates from Classmates.
4. "The History of our Class in 79 Objects" Project.
5. A few historic artifacts from our undergraduate years.
6. QR codes for easy mobile access to key class websites.
Classmate in the DAM
July/August DAM features Dave Jeffrey's Focused on Bordeaux varietals with what he describes as
“good natural acidity” and “moderate alcohol levels,” Jeffrey
turned to winemaking after a career with Seagram's in New
York City. “My Dartmouth friends tend to think I have retired
out here, but I actually work harder than ever,” he says.
Many people don’t realize how “very competitive” the wine
industry can be, he adds, but the stresses of raising capital
and running a business is offset by “working outdoors and
being involved in every process, from planting our own
vineyard to making our wine.”
2017 Mini and Micro Reunions slideshow
A memory from freshman fall....
Photo of the Class of ’79 record-breaking 100-tier bonfire, taken by Charlie Rowe in November 1975 from the front overhang of the Hanover Inn.
Updated 35th Reunion Photos!
35th Reunion Virtual Art Show
As part of our 35th reunion in June 2015, we invited classmates and family members to submit samples of their artwork - visit the 35th Reunion section to see the virtual collection.